Open Channel Flow With Primary Measurement Device (PMD)
- Channel with standard characteristics.
- Flow derived using calculations.
- Examples include V-notch weirs, Parshall Flumes and Rectangular flumes.
- BS ISO 1438 and 4359.
- 32 point linearization for non-standard channels head vs. flow.
- Independently certified products.
- MCERTS compliant.
Open Channel Flow – Area x Velocity.
- Straight channel with regular cross section.
- Combine level and velocity measurements to calculate flow.
- Ultrasonic or radar technology.
Flow In Full Pipe
- RSSR doppler technology.
- Measures velocity of particles suspended in liquid.
- The flow rate is calculated from the cross-section of the pipe.
CSO and Sewer Network Monitoring
- Battery or solar powered.
- 4-20mA loop powered.
- Fast wake up times.
- For use with data loggers and telemetery devices.
If you are unsure about which product is suitable for your application please contact Pulsar on the following telephone numbers:-
- Malvern, UK +44 (0)1684 891 371
- Florida, USA +1 850 279 4882